- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You may return unopened and undamaged items within 5 days of delivery for a full refund with a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization and affidavit (RMA) form. The process to complete the return is to
- Call Customer Service at 1-323-SHOTBOX (746-8269).
- Explain the reason for the return and receive an RMA number from the customer support representative.
- You MUST provide a digital picture of the package/product with a written explanation of the return to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
- We will reply to your email with the prepaid shipping label and the affidavit that you will use to return the product to us.
- You will fill out and sign the affidavit tape it and the the shipping label to the package with the label facing out and covering the old label and drop it off at the nearest post office.
The three approved reasons for returns are as follows:
- Fraudulent transaction. (You didn't order the product but it was your card)
- Product Damaged in Shipping.
- Wrong Address (It was not paid on your card and the customer is not at your address)
We understand that this is quite a process however it is necessary to counter online shoplifters. Yes, shoplifters and thieves have gone digital and their impact represents a significant cost that we do not want to have to pass on to our clients.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
For discount labels call:
Shipping We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international or APO addresses. Call Customer Service for details 1-323-SHOTBOX (746-8269) or email us at email@example.com.
Pre-Orders If you are pre-ordering shipping of your order will happen within a day or two of the product arriving at the fulfillment center. You will receive emails regarding the progress of your order from manufacturing to eventual delivery to your address. If you would like more information, you are free to call our customer service line 1-323-SHOTBOX (746-8269) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look up your order and find it in the system. You will also receive an email on the day that your order ships with the tracking number included.